Date:      Mon, 4 Dec 2000 08:29:00 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jim Freeze <jim@freeze.org>
To:        Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD daemon as an icon?

On Mon, 4 Dec 2000, Mike Meyer wrote:

> Not that I know of, but I don't know what IE5 does internally. If
> possibly, I'd try placing a copy where requests for /favicon.ico will
> find it.

Where is your site that has the icon? I would like to try it with
IE5. Also, what was the path that you placed the icon?

The problem may be that I didn't get a good copy.

I could not get it from the browser, so what I did was

fetch http://www.mired.org/favicon.ico  (if I remember the path
correctly).

Thanks
Jim