Date:      Wed, 5 Apr 95 12:47:09 MDT
From:      terry@cs.weber.edu (Terry Lambert)
To:        scott@statsci.com (Scott Blachowicz)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: SNAP boot problem

> Since the silence on -hackers and -current for this message was so
> deafening, let's try a slightly reworded version to -questions on for
> size... :-))

[ ... ]

> I've tried using both RAWRITE & RAWRITE3 from the tools/dos-tools
> directory to put a gunzip'd boot.flp.gz onto a 3.5" diskette, then boot
> from that.

Try using an unzipped image in the first place (instead of unzipping
a zipped image (maybe the zipped version is corrupt?)

There are recent floppy changes.  Jordan can point you at newer binaries.

Other than that... maybe your computer isn't posessed by daemons?

					Terry Lambert
					terry@cs.weber.edu
---
or previous employers.