Date:      Sat, 4 Aug 2001 13:40:43 -0600
From:      Zach Thomspon <cublai@earthlink.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Bind/Zone files

I am trying to set up named to be the primary dns for my new domain.
Currently my machine's address is 192.168.1.13 and is behind a Linksys
router with one of my real IPs. The router forwards various port requests to
my box at 192.168.1.13.  The question I havent' been able to find the
answer to is whether my internal IP is specified anywhere in the zone
file for the domain?  Or do I simply use the IP of the router and have
it forward DNS/HTTP/SMTP requests?

I appreciate any help as I am really new to DNS, Bind and network stuff
in general.

Cheers,
Zach Thompson