Date:      Tue, 25 Mar 2014 10:38:38 -0500
From:      David Noel <david.i.noel@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: Cable Modems for Large Networks

If someone knows a more appropriate forum/list/newsgroup/IRC channel
for this question please let me know. Comcast is of little use. I was
advised by their tech support to "ask someone at Best Buy", and the
CAPTCHA on forums.cable-modem.net is broken so I can't register and
ask there, soooo.. I don't really know where to go with this one.
-David