Date:      Mon, 23 Dec 2002 03:23:36 -0800 (PST)
From:      bryan cassidy <bsdsys@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   once last try

OK. I have tried unsuscribing to this mailing list and
re-subscribing to it and then sending e-mails to it to
test but my e-mails never make it. I know this e-mail
will make it to the list but this account is not the
one im having problems with. I'm having problems with
my POP account. if someone could help me figure out
what the problem is i would appreciate it. I dont get
any error messages back either when i try to send
e-mails to this list from my POP account.