Date:      Thu, 23 Oct 2003 21:59:50 +0000
From:      Jens Rehsack <rehsack@liwing.de>
To:        Piero <piero@poprostu.pl>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: editors/scite core dumps during exiting at 5.1

Piero wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 08:08:25 +0000, Jens Rehsack <rehsack@liwing.de>
>  wrote:
>

>>Piero wrote:
> Sure, the trace comes attached.

Can you show for each stack frame the local variables?
Would you please be so kind and check whether it dumps
with debugging enabled, too?

And - if I remember correctly - SIG 11 is very often
a hardware problem. So maybe a copy of /var/run/dmesg.boot
may help, too.

>>Did you use any optimization higher than "-O"?
>
> No, I dont'. Here is a CFLAGS line from my /etc/make.conf:
>
> CFLAGS=                 -O -pipe

Great.

Would you please do the favour Jeremy asked for?
The trace looks like SciTe dumps when it's getting
closed.

Jens