Date:      Fri, 21 Jun 2002 21:11:24 +0200
From:      "fritz.heinrichmeyer" <fritz.heinrichmeyer@fernuni-hagen.de>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "F. Heinrichmeyer" <fritz.heinrichmeyer@fernuni-hagen.de>
Subject:   K7s5a sis nic problems known?

Now that i have a new home network i activated the on board SIS-Nic for a
k7s5a motherboard.
Any problems known with this board?

I have no sufficient access to my dsl router/internet under FreeBSD. It
works fine under windows  and worked with my old realtec card equally fine
under windows and FreeBSD. The on board nic supports 100 MBits and it is
definitely faster than my old realtec with BNC cable.

The home network consists of an eumex-724 dsl-router and a some boxes with
10/100 onboard nics (all k7s5a boards with onboard nic). It worked more or
less with the older BNC network.

Greetings
Fritz Heinrichmeyer