Date:      Thu, 31 Aug 2000 15:53:39 +1100
From:      Mark.Andrews@nominum.com
To:        jack <jack@germanium.xtalwind.net>
Cc:        Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>, Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: stable status.... still hosed

	The fact that it compiles does not indicate that it works.

	There are reports that the system is locking up.  There is
	no all clear on that at present.

	It's going to be interesting to see how many people end up
	without a working kernel at all now that installkernel has
	changed.  Don't forget to replace kernel with kernel.old.

	Mark

> On Aug 30 Gary Kline wrote:
>
> > According to Mike Tancsa:

> > > Its hosed right now.
>
> Works here.
> CVSup update begins at 2000/08/30 20:25:34
> CVSup update ends at 2000/08/30 20:36:23

> Jack O'Neill                    Systems Administrator / Systems Analyst
> jack@germanium.xtalwind.net     Crystal Wind Communications, Inc.
>           Finger jack@germanium.xtalwind.net for my PGP key.
>    PGP Key fingerprint = F6 C4 E6 D4 2F 15 A7 67   FD 09 E9 3C 5F CC EB CD
>                enriched, vcard, HTML messages > /dev/null
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc.
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews@nominum.com