Date:      Fri, 13 Jun 1997 07:47:37 -0400
From:      Howard Goldstein <hg@penny.n2wx.ampr.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami), ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: this is spam (read content before deleting, it actually is not)

Jordan K. Hubbard writes:
 > > (forwarded to list so nobody else replies)
 > > What the hell is this???
 >
 > Some people have broken filtering mechanisms and frequently spam
 > people in turn with their own anti-spamming protection (when they
 > could have simply tossed your "spam" in the bit-bucket).
 >
 > I consider such people the lowest of the low, subscribing to mailing
 > lists and then spamming the posters in the name of "not spamming", and
 > my general reaction is to simply kick them off the list in question
 > and tell them NOT to rejoin.

If you're talking about me then you've failed to read the autoreply
message, and perhaps have missed the fact that my broken filter hasn't
kicked anything back to the list.

Tell me, does everyone who comes here in hopes of contributing to the
development of freebsd find their mails misread and endure having a
leg gnawed off first?