Date:      Wed, 02 Aug 2000 14:57:44 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        chip@chocobo.cx
Cc:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCMCIA PC/104 module

In message <20000802164537.B67059@setzer.chocobo.cx> Chip Marshall writes:
: I was just wondering if anyone here has tried using an Advantech
: PCM-3112 PCMCIA PC/104 module with FreeBSD. I'm hoping to use it with
: FreeBSD 4.1 on an Advantech SBC, primarily with modem and ethernet
: PCMCIA cards. Anyone doing anything like this?

I've used two other PCMCIA PC/104 modules with FreeBSD, both based on
the Vadem 469 chipset.  I don't know if one of them was the advantech
pcm-3112 or not (I didn't write down who made it and it was long ago
enough that I've forgotten).  The other 469 based board is no longer
made and Timing Solutions is looking for a good replacement that fits
some rather strange mounting requirements (given that's it in a legacy
system).

Warner