Date:      Tue, 01 Dec 1998 21:20:24 -0800
From:      Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Roxen Challenger?

Howdy folks; I was approached at Comdex by the folks behind the Roxen
Challenger webserver, who were wondering what they had to do to arrange
to have it bundled with FreeBSD.  Naturally, I thought that it already
was, so it came as a surprise to find it wasn't on the 3.0-release
CDROMs.

I fumbled this for long enough again so that they have mailed me just
after the 2.2.8 release has gone out asking, again, what needs to be
done.

So finally I'm passing this on; is there anyone here listening that
knows anything about Roxen?  If so, is there any reason that we don't
have a port for it (apart from no port submitter)?  If not, would
someone like to make some friends in Sweden and submit a port of
it?

Below is the message I received from Peter Lindgren at Idonex AB, the
Roxen developers, in case you want to talk with them directly.

Thanks guys.