Date:      Sun, 25 Jul 1999 11:04:53 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        'Shawn Workman' <sworkman@nidlink.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions (E-mail)" <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: sendmail

Check through the archives.  This has been a small upproar lately.

The anti-spam rules on hub.freebsd.org have been tightened.  If your
sendmail is reporting itself that does not reverse DNS properly, it will not
accept the e-mail.

Check in the FAQ for the section about setting up sendmail on a dialup
machine.  basically you're going to want to fix what sendmail reports itself
as, or just relay through your isp's mail-relay.

-Chris