Date:      Wed, 14 Mar 2001 22:32:11 -0500
From:      The Babbler <bts@babbleon.org>
To:        Gerhard Sittig <Gerhard.Sittig@gmx.net>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bridging with 3C589D-COMBO on 4.2-RELEASE?

I think I'm having a cultural/linguistic problem.

In Linux, there is is a "stable" version and a "development" version,
but even the "stable" version is less stable than the released version
if you catch it between releases.

I'm starting to "get it" that this is not the case with FreeBSD, so I'll
check the FreeBSD handbook and find out how to upgrade in the middle of
a release cycle and and see if that clears up some of the trouble . . .
I'll post the results here once that's done; it'll probably be a couple
of days.

"Brian, the man from babble-on"              bts@babbleon.org
Brian T. Schellenberger                      http://www.babbleon.org
Support http://www.eff.org.                  Support decss defendents.