Date:      Sun, 3 Jun 2001 13:15:49 +0100
From:      "Aleksandar Simic'" <alex@frustum.clara.co.uk>
To:        Doug Young <dougy@brizzie.org>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Entrega USB controller

On Sun, Jun 03, 2001 at 07:38:01PM +1000, Doug Young wrote:

> I've never been in a hurry to use USB for anything, but this
> experience just reinforces my thoughts. The Tel$tra techo installed
> the USB thingy when I wasn't around, otherwise I would have insisted
> on a proper PCI one in the first place.

Well, in the UK is different. You either chose a reasonable (cheap)
option for ADSL and get a USB modem, or you go via more expensive
route and get a proper ADSL modem. So consider yourself lucky, 'cos at
least you have a choice. :)

--Alex

-- M-x spook --
supercomputer domestic disruption terrorist security North Korea
Ft. Meade fissionable Legion of Doom Ft. Bragg Waco, Texas