Date:      Mon, 02 Jul 2001 10:32:21 +0000
From:      John Toon <john.toon@btinternet.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   KDE2 Package/binary packages?

Hi,

Is there any possiblity that someone could submit a binary package for
kdebase-2.1.x since I just cannot get the port to build (or build
directly from source)? I've been cracking my head over it for a couple
of days, consulting with the KDE mailing list, with still no success.

Incidentally, as a side question, why is it that some ports simply don't
have a binary package available, or only get one many months later?

John.