Date:      Thu, 22 Mar 2018 22:18:28 +0530
From:      Udit agarwal <dev.madaari@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Recommendation for an I/O testbench

Hi developers,
I am looking for a I/O benchmark with which i can compare different
protocols like SD/SDIO etc. Actually, i want to carry out the performance
test for the new MMCCAM framework that FreeBSD recently incorporated. Can
you please recommend me any I/O benchmark for that, with pretty easy
licensing terms(BSD-2-clause in best case)?

I came across few testbenchs like IOZone and IOrate but there's a twist,
File system of the SD card plays a very important role in the benchmarking
results, so if i really want to compare two different protocols i must
perform benchmarking with RAW data. and this feature is actually missing in
the above two.

Any hint or any doubtful clue regarding this would be of great help
Thanks and regards,
Udit agarwal