Date:      Mon, 23 Apr 2001 23:06:22 -0400
From:      Bill Thiede <wathiede@mtu.edu>
To:        jmz@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: XFree86-4.0.3_3

I was just trying to compile the latest source from yesterday cvs
checkout of ports and I noticed that it failed because I didn't have
sgmlformat (for xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/doc/sgml), tcl8.0, nor
tk8.0 (for xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/XF86Setup) installed.  I was
just wondering if these should be added into the dependency list for
XFree86-4.0.3_3.  I also had problems compiling XF86Setup.  No doubt do
to it being updated and not matching the new XStructures.

Bill