Date:      Sun, 24 Feb 2002 16:28:18 -0800
From:      Caleb Walker <cwalker@cwalk.org>
To:        swear@blarg.net (Gary W. Swearingen), "AndynAnne" <AndynAnne@btinternet.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: confussed

On Sunday 24 February 2002 12:56 pm, Gary W. Swearingen wrote:
> "AndynAnne" <AndynAnne@btinternet.com> writes:
> > I see that the freebsd is free, but if so why is quite a high price on at
> > the resellers?
>
> You surely didn't expect us to find that funny, did you?
>
> A better question (with better grammar, at least) is:
>
> Why do you want to waste our time with such trite and useless juvenilia?
>
> You should find something better to do with your time and ours, like
> seeking an answer to my question.

Don't you think that people would learn more about FreeBSD if there was less
dicks that flame for no apparent reason.  The question was simple and the
answer could have been simple.  I am sorry if you were having a bad day when
you wrote this but maybe you can keep it out of the list.

As far as the grammar, maybe he or she does not speak English natively.  More
understanding and less criticism would be better.

Thank You,
Caleb