Date:      Thu, 28 Mar 2002 22:05:09 +0200 (EET)
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Domas Mituzas <domas.mituzas@delfi.lt>
Cc:        Jason Stone <jason@shalott.net>, Fernan Aguero <fernan@iib.unsam.edu.ar>, FreeBSD Security <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: using ssh to run remote commands?

On 2002-03-28 11:03, Domas Mituzas wrote:

> /* $Id: main.c,v 1.6 2001/11/03 14:33:23 midom Exp $ */
>
> #include <unistd.h>
> #include <stdio.h>
> #include <string.h>
>
> #define MAXARGS 10
>
> #define ONLY "bin/"
>
> int
> main(int ac, char **av)
> {
>         char          **ap, *argv[MAXARGS], *is;
>         /*
>          * skip first two arguments - the first gives shell name, that we
>          * know and the second gives "-c" that we also know
>          */
>         av += 2;
>         is = av[0];
>         if (ac < 2)
>                 exit(0);

* me puts paranoid hat on.

Still, you might want to make sure that these two are in fact what you
expect.  I'm not sure if it *can* affect the way your shells work, but it
won't hurt to check :-)

Giorgos Keramidas                       FreeBSD Documentation Project
keramida@{freebsd.org,ceid.upatras.gr}  http://www.FreeBSD.org/docproj/