Date:      Fri, 20 Feb 1998 13:28:48 -0500 (EST)
From:      Robert Watson <robert@cyrus.watson.org>
To:        Don Wilde <don@partsnow.com>
Cc:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Heads up: src/games/boggle (tm) will soon be removed from 	 repository

On Fri, 20 Feb 1998, Don Wilde wrote:

> > 1 game gone :(
> >
> > N-1 games left to remove 8)
>
> Oh, come on, now, Amancio. We all know you play the biggest game of all
> on FreeBSD... it's called gcc 8)

As long as we don't lose Hangman, I'm happy.  That long word listing is
great. :)  Keeps my youngest siblings happy for hours.  They were very
unhappy to see that Tetris died, but didn't think Boggle was a big loss.
There are times when the Coda source gets too much for me and I break down
and play hangman for a bit while it attempts (and fails) to compile.

  Robert N Watson

Carnegie Mellon University http://www.cmu.edu/
SafePort Network Services  http://www.safeport.com/
robert@fledge.watson.org   http://www.watson.org/~robert/