Date:      Wed, 26 Jul 2000 18:11:40 -0400
From:      Charles Martin <martin@chasm.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   laptop to NT network connection

I'm hoping this is a common problem for laptop owners.  I have a Sony VAIO
PCG-F490, which I would like to connect to a Windows NT network.  When I
boot Windows 98, I specify "Obtain IP address automatically," "Use DHCP for
WINS resolution," no gateway, "Disable DNS," and obviously a binding to the
Client for Microsoft Networks, where I have specified that I want to log on
to a Windows NT domain with a particular name ("foo").

Can I connect to such a network from my laptop running FreeBSD?  If so,
how?  Can someone send me a copy of the relevant bits from
/etc/rc.conf?  And how about pccard.conf?

Any help greatly appreciated.  Thanks!