Date:      Fri, 18 Apr 1997 13:29:47 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Serge G. Kruk" <sgkruk@barrow.uwaterloo.ca>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Is there a perceived need for a 2.1.8 release?

On Fri, 18 Apr 1997, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

[...]
> Anyway, given that proviso, what do those who are still running 2.1.x
> think of this?
>
> 					Jordan

	I'm using 2.1 but already have a server on 2.2.  If 2.2 proves
stable enough for me in the next month or so, I'll switch every server to
2.2.  Therefore the answer, for me, depends on how stable will 2.2 prove
to be.  For now everything seems in great shape and I don't think I'll
need another 2.1.

Serge