Date:      Mon, 27 Nov 2000 11:28:33 +0800
From:      Chow <li@netease.com>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   lock,hinger,hardware made in China

This is a Multipart MIME message.

------=_ST3201_0001_00492BF1_009257E2

We are one of the largest manufacturer of brass hardware, stainless steel hardware
and door locks
located in China,our products is as follows:
Door Lock                           Stainless Steel Handles
Brass Hinges                        Stainless Steel Hinges
Brass Handles                      Stainless Steel Door
Brass Barrel Bolts
we own over 50,000 square metres factory, 25,000 square metres workshop,
about 850 workforce and 100 engineers and technicians. We have advanced equipment
and
technology. We introduce a complete set of melting furnace and extruded machine,
which ensure standard
ingredient for brass material. We also own "Branson" ultra sonic cleaning machine
(made in Germany). In
1990 we gained advanced technology from Taiwan lock manufacturer, and bought
many lock machines such as:
pin lathe (Switzerland), key slot miller(Italy) and key cutting machine (Italy).

   Since we accomplish all the process from brass melting, extrusion, machinery
to finish in our factory,
the quality of products is strictly controlled. The excellent quality and service
make our products enjoy
 high reputation in Europe, America, Australia, South-east Asia, Middle east
and domestic market.

  We sincerely invite customers all over the wrold  to visit our factory, establish
business relation
and jointly develop new products or new projects of building hardware.

Best Regards

Jiangmen Gold Crown Non-ferrous Metal Manufactory Co.,Ltd

Jiangmen Gold Crown Hardward & Lock Manufactory Co.,Ltd

Add : 11 Longwan Road , Jiangmen , Guangdong , China
Fax : ++86-757-6336141
E-mail: ggoldcrown@21cn.com
http://www.jm-goldcrown.com/
contact person:Mr Chou Jianzhao