Date:      Wed, 26 Aug 1998 23:14:14 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        rfinney@itmweb.com
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD in the Press!

Hmmm.  I'd have to say that this article highlights Linux, if anything.
The word FreeBSD is mentioned exactly once, and only in the context of
"Linux and FreeBSD" - hmmmmm. :)

I don't think that this is worth a citation on our pages, as generally
friendly to free software as it is, since we're trying to focus on
articles which genuinely review or otherwise focus on FreeBSD.  It's
definite Red Hat pressroom material, however!

- Jordan