Date:      Mon, 23 Mar 1998 08:33:10 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com>
To:        karen.wyman@brite.com (Wyman,  Karen)
Cc:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help with Motorola Lifestyle modem problem

In a previous message, Wyman,  Karen said:

> > Hi,
> > and PC within Tech Support and a modem and PC at the site.  We have
> > been
> > using Motorola Lifestyle 28.8 external modems at the sites but we are
> > having problems with this modem.

Hi,
	I've had the same modems (though now I use the Power 28.8). And
we also support Motorola equipment (not me but serveral people in our
group). I thought that these were solved with a prom upgrade (software
burnable). I haven't had any problems in probably a year now.

	I'll check with my Motorola people and get back to you.

--
HOW TO MAKE LOVE ENDURE

"Don't forget your wife's name ... That will mess up the love." --Erin, age 8