Date:      Mon, 24 Jan 2000 09:37:13 -0800 (PST)
From:      Rick Hamell <hamellr@aracnet.com>
To:        Chris.Smith@raytheon.co.uk
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Whatever happened to FreeBSD/SPARC?

> Linux isn't an option unfortunately.  No-one trusts it here!  I prefer the
> more traditional BSD flavour OS anyway.

	Then it's time to jump in and help with the porting. :) I'd do it
but quite honestly couldn't code my way out of a wet holy paper bag. Once
I see a bootable kernal, I'll be more then happy to load it up and start
doing what I can in userland and running it through it's paces. BTW...
check out freebsd-sparc@freebsd.org

					Rick