Date:      Sat, 4 Jun 2005 16:36:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Francisco Reyes <lists@natserv.com>
To:        FreeBSD amd64 List <freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Gigabyte GA-K8NS

Anyone got Fbsd-AMD64 working with Gigabyte GA-K8NS motherboard?
The list of working motherboards lists the GA-K8NS PRO, but looking at
their specs they have different LAN chipset.

My local computer shop sent me the GA-K8NS (without the pro) by mistake
and I am trying to decide if to send it back.

I don't care much about the network card not getting recognized, but it
seems the RAID is not recognized. I even tried to install the i386 FreeBSD
and it didn't recognize the RAID either. :-(