Date:      Thu, 25 Mar 1999 07:19:31 -0500 (EST)
From:      Stuart Anderson <anderson@metrolink.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SCSI hangs/timout, ncr53C8xx, 3.1-STABLE

On Thu, 25 Mar 1999, Stefan Esser wrote:

> On 1999-03-24 18:01 +0100, Oyvind Moll <oyvindmo@pvv.ntnu.no> wrote:
> > I run 3.1-STABLE with kernel and world built from source cvsupped
> > 1999-03-04.
> >
> > My problem: I try to dump an audio-CD from a Philips CDD2600
> > CD-R-drive (using tosha).  Three of the about ten times that I've
> > tried to dump a CD, tosha would suddenly report "SCSI read/write
> > error" or something (sorry, forgot to write that one down) and I would
> > get messages like these on my console:

Just as a point of information, I saw this behavior a few times on a 2.2.7
system.

                                Stuart

Stuart R. Anderson                               anderson@metrolink.com

Metro Link Incorporated                          South Carolina Office
4711 North Powerline Road                        129 Secret Cove Drive
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309                   Lexington, SC 29072
voice: 954.938.0283                              voice: 803.951.3630
fax:   954.938.1982                              SkyTel: 800.405.3401
http://www.metrolink.com/