Date:      Sun, 22 Mar 1998 07:38:35 -0800
From:      Cy Schubert - ITSD Open Systems Group <cschuber@uumail.gov.bc.ca>
To:        Gilad Rom <admin@www.megido.inter.net.il>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Surprise Reboots

2.2.5-RELEASE had a couple of problems that exhibited themselves as VM
problems that caused the system to panic occasionally.  You can either
upgrade to 2.2.6-BETA or email me and I will send you a 42K patch that
fixes these and various other problems that I had, including a hack to
fix a NULLFS panic (PR kern/5355).

UNIX Support                   OV/VM:  BCSC02(CSCHUBER)
ITSD                          BITNET:  CSCHUBER@BCSC02.BITNET
Government of BC            Internet:  cschuber@uumail.gov.bc.ca
                                       Cy.Schubert@gems8.gov.bc.ca