Date:      Mon, 05 Oct 98 11:58:11 -0800
From:      "Dan Baker"<dbaker@illuminetss7.com>
To:        <beef@cybertouch.org>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: tkfont..

     This error means that the shell couldn't see a directory  when trying
     to create a file. The only way for this to happen is if the
     permissions on one of the higher-level directories is set to rw- or
     r-- or --- for that user. I don't know tkfont, so I cant tell you what
     directory it is looking for, but this is _definately_ a permissions
     problem.

     Dan Baker