Date:      Mon, 14 Dec 1998 12:39:56 -0700 (MST)
From:      Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>
To:        Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: building aout-to-elf?

Hi,

> I did this once, I know, at Ames- but was finally doing feral's system,
> and this occurred:

> [strip error deleted]

Ha - I can answer this one!  You have "." in your path somewhere.  Remove
it or move it to the very end of your path and then the build will go
through.

BTW, this also used to cause huge havoc while building Window Maker.
:-)

Brett
Brett Taylor            brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu
http://peloton.physics.montana.edu/brett/

On the eve of his 21st birthday, he set out on his own
He was 30 years and runnin' when he found his way back home
Ridin' a storm across the mountains and an achin' in his heart
Said he came to turn the pages and to make a brand new start