Date:      Thu, 18 Apr 2002 14:20:45 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Andrew R. Reiter" <arr@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-atm@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   CFP: netatm & future

Hello,

I am looking into doing some modifications to the netatm code, but before
I do anything I would like to put out a Call For Patches :-)  This CFP is
intended to just ping anyone who has some patches for this code, to cough
them up to see if they are something that will help in cleaning up this
code.  I know there has been some discussion recently of axing this code
and I know that there are some of us who'd rather see this code get
brought back to life and cleaned up...

I intend to send this to -developers@ if there is not much of a response
and then proceed from there.

Cheers,