Date:      Mon, 14 Feb 2011 20:54:59 +0000
From:      Simon Tibble <simon@tibble.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Invitation

On 14/02/11 19:31, Amanda Bilson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> you have been invited to participate in the tester campaign
> of the new Dell XPS16 laptop.
>
> As a reward for your contribution we are willing to let you
> keep the testing model. The shipment is at our expense.
>
> Follow the link below if you wish to join the tester campaign.
> http://bit.ly/fNW2o7
>
> Regards,
> The Gadget Center

Now, see, I can't help thinking that if we all just abandoned money then
the motivation for people to do this sort of thing would then disappear
- would it not?

Don't mind me.  I'm a crazy man.  Or am I just entertaining the thought
of a world without money as a possibility, yet I am refusing to accept it?

--
Simon Tibble
simon@tibble.net