Date:      Sun, 21 Apr 2002 10:36:30 +1200
From:      Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>
To:        Gerard Samuel <gsam@trini0.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: qt libraries???

On Sat, Apr 20, 2002 at 06:31:01PM -0400, Gerard Samuel wrote:
> Unfortunately, the FreeBSD port is some what out dated (ver. 0.6.6), and
> its not working for me anymore.
> Currently (0.7.x) is out for a while now.
> I tried to contact the port maintainer last January, but I guess he is busy.
> Thats why Im trying to build it the *hard* way....

If you do a "make configure" on the older version, you can inspect the
config.setup file in the work directory to get an idea what needs to
be done to get the newer version up and running. Remember to submit
patches to ports via send-pr if you manage to get it up and running.

Cheers.
--
Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>