Date:      Sun, 1 Apr 2001 23:11:22 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Alan Trulock <alan@trulock.org>
To:        Matt Pankratz <mattp@SDF.lonestar.org>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: If at first you can't figure it out...

Copy the files to a directory
As root, run make
Copy the resulting tetris binary to /usr/games
gzip tetris.6 and copy tetris.6.gz to /usr/share/man6
touch /var/games/tetris.scores
chmod 664 /var/games/tetris.scores

If you are not familiar with any of these commands,
try reading the man pages for more info.

Also, look into the FreeBSD ports collection.  Lots of
nice stuff in there and someone has already figured
out how to compile and install it for you!

Have fun,
--Al