Date:      Sat, 26 Oct 2002 13:59:24 -0400
From:      mjoyner2@hq.dyns.cx
To:        Derrick Joseph <deejay98@digitelone.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: transparent proxy support

if you are serving web pages off of your natd/ipfw/squid box, the following
helps to... (to prevent people trying to view your site from getting squid
denied errors)

modify my previous rule 62 to read

00062      4792      259184 fwd 127.0.0.1,3128 tcp from any to any 80 via ed0

where (in my case) ed0 is your INTERNAL nic, not your public nic

00060     20198     1074897 allow tcp from me to any 80
00061     11339    15005323 allow tcp from any 80 to me