Date:      Wed, 25 Dec 1996 20:17:42 -0500
From:      "John D. Szumowski" <harpo@javanet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   color xterm oddity...

i just installed the color_xterm package this evening. the only problem
is that my Xaw3d scrollbars are no longer...they have been replaced by
the cheezy stock scrollbars. what do i need to do to get them back? i
tried running ldconfig in the /usr/X11/lib dir and rebooting, but no
luck.
--
| ((___)) | "You can tune a file system, but you   | ((___)) |