Date:      Fri, 3 Dec 1999 21:44:01 +0100
From:      The Unicorn <unicorn@blackhats.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:    SetAttrs src/contrib/diff/diff3.c,v

Hi Guys (F/M),

Just wondering why I see a *LOT* (as  in one for each source file on the
system) of SetAttrs messages coming over  my screen, when I am cvsupping
3.3-STABLE  on  one system  I  own.  While  other systems  act  normally

Can anyone help me to return to the normal behaviour?

aTdHvAaNnKcSe,
Unicorn.
--
     ,;( )_, )~\| A Truly Wise Man Never Plays   PGP: 64 07 5D 4C 3F 81 22 73