Date:      Fri, 4 Nov 2011 11:13:21 +0100
From:      Borja Marcos <borjam@sarenet.es>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 9-RC1, openbgpd, tcp md5

Hi

I'm testing a set up for OpenBGPd with FreeBSD 9-RC1 (amd64). For now =
I'm trying on two virtual machines. Using the stock GENERIC kernel it =
works, although of course it doesn't have TCP MD5 support, which I =
require.

I've compiled new kernels with the TCP MD5 support (options IPSEC, =
device crypto and options TCP_SIGNATURE), and after installing it on =
both machines OpenBGPd no longer works. No matter if I try to configure =
the bgp sessions with TCP-MD5 or not, the sessions won't work.

Any ideas? As far as I know, this shoud work. The daemon is complaning =
that there's no kernel support for pf_key.

FreeBSD pruebazfs3 9.0-RC1 FreeBSD 9.0-RC1 #10: Fri Nov  4 10:32:41 UTC =
2011     borjam@pruebazfs1:/usr/obj/rpool/newsrc/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64

Thanks,

Borja.
=20=