Date:      Wed, 5 Jun 2002 04:28:35 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Shizuka Kudo <shizukakudo_99@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   libncurses cannot show the first column on the screen

Hi all,

The libncurses commit on May 21 seems not working
properly. I cvsupped latest current & ports, build a
typical ncurses app (lynx) and find that the first
column is not shown correctly. Bascially it is blank
on the first column. I have rebuilt libncurses before
May 21's commit and the problem disappeared.

Has anyone got the same problem in -current? I have
tried both the console and login via Linux. All have
the same problem. Below is a copy of what was seen on
the screen by "lynx .cshrc". If the message is not
wrapped, you can notice that the first column is
blank.

               (p1 of 2)
  $FreeBSD: src/share/skel/dot.cshrc,v 1.13 2001/01/10
17:35:28 archie Exp $

  .cshrc - csh resource script, read at beginning of
execution by each shell

  see also csh(1), environ(7).

 lias h         history 25
 lias j         jobs -l
 lias la        ls -a
 lias lf        ls -FA
 lias ll        ls -lA

  A righteous umask
 mask 22

 et path = (/sbin /bin /usr/sbin /usr/bin /usr/games
/usr/local/sbin /usr/local
 bin /usr/X11R6/bin $HOME/bin)

 etenv  EDITOR  vi
 - press space for next page --
  Arrow keys: Up and Down to move.  Right to follow a
link; Left to go back.
 H)elp O)ptions P)rint G)o M)ain screen Q)uit /=search
[delete]=history list