Date:      Tue, 04 Apr 2000 15:22:53 +0100
From:      "Koster, K.J." <K.J.Koster@kpn.com>
To:        'Rolf Grossmann' <grossman@securitas.net>
Subject:   JIT howto's (was: Pre-alpha JDK 1.2.2 patches -- update)

> On January 1st, Albrecht Kleine announced what he called the
> final release of his TYA jit compiler. So unless someone has
> picked it up since then, I guess there won't be any support for
> TYA. :(

More precisely (after mailing with Albrecht) he won't be doing new work on
it. He is looking for a new challange. He did say that he'd do bug fixes.

If anyone would be kind enough to test TYA and send me a little howto, I
will put it up with the other two. Fuyuhiko Maruyama has already kindly
given me the step-by-step howto to get the JIT's to work under the new port.
I've put it (and the shujit patches) on my web site, under the heading "Sun
Just in Time Compiler".

http://web.inter.nl.net/users/kjkoster/java/index.html

    Kees Jan