Date:      Mon, 13 May 2013 17:40:24 +0100
From:      "Hamidul Haque" <hamque@yahoo.cn>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Request for Partnership

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

My good friend,
I am aware of the unsafe nature of the internet but due to the prevail=
ing circumstances I don?t have any other option than to seek for partn=
ership through this medium. Permit me, My Name is Mr Hamidul Haque, ci=
tizen of Bangladesh and Managing partner with M/S &amp;H Corporation. =
I am searching for a foreign partner who will partner with me in the c=
ompletion of a Multimillion Dollar transaction. This transaction has t=
o do with the Asian Development Bank Financed Natural Gas Assess Impro=
vement Project.
The transaction is 100% risk free, financially profitable and economic=
ally viable. I am open for negotiation. All arrangements will be made =
under a legitimate framework. Full details will be disclosed to you on=
 your expression of interest. I look forward to doing good business wi=
th you.
Warmest Regards,
Hamidul Haque