Date:      Mon, 26 Jun 2006 14:20:41 +0300
From:      Nikos Vassiliadis <nvass@teledomenet.gr>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Ertan =?iso-8859-1?q?K=FC=E7=FCkoglu?= <ertan.kucukoglu@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: mpd simultaneous connection limited to 2 (VPN connectio limit)

On Monday 26 June 2006 13:31, Ertan Küçükoglu wrote:
> On 6/26/06, Nikos Vassiliadis <nvass@teledomenet.gr> wrote:
> > On Monday 26 June 2006 12:09, Ertan Küçükoglu wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I had the problem of VPN connection limit. I want to have 10-20 VPN
> > > connections at the same time. However, only 2 connections can be made.
> > > 3rd person wait for somebody to logout.
> > >
> > > I use mpd from the ports. There are 20 different netgraph connections
> > > defined in mpd.conf and mpd.links file also updated accordingly. I can
> > > post the configuration upon request.
> >
> > please post the configuration files.
>
> # mpd.conf - mpd VPN configuration file
> # ip adreslerini buraya girecegiz.
> default:
>         load pptp0
[snip]
>         set ipcp ranges 192.168.0.254/24 192.168.0.159/24

these should be /32, it's a point-to-point interface
but that's not the problem

[snip]

> global:
>         set iface disable on-demand
>         set iface enable proxy-arp
>         set iface idle 3600
>         set iface mtu 1400
>         set bundle disable multilink
>         set bundle enable compression
>         set bundle enable crypt-reqd
>         2set link mtu 1400

2set?

>         set link no pap chap
>         set link enable chap

How are users authorized? I assume you have
a secrets file.

[snip]

I see nothing strange in your config...

> > What's the ouput of "bundle" in mpd?
> > mpd is very chatty, Could you post 200-300 lines of messages attached
> > to your message?
>
> Unfortunately, I did not open the log file yet. Machine is normally
> not in my control.

You don't have to log to syslog if you meant that by "log file". Run mpd
interactively and see what's going on. I don't think you can go on without
this step...