Date:      Sun, 12 Apr 1998 15:10:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <ac199@hwcn.org>
To:        freebsd-ports
Subject:   Re: ports/6282: xforms port checksum mismatch

The following reply was made to PR ports/6282; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Tim Vanderhoek <ac199@hwcn.org>
To: Brian Handy <handy@sag.space.lockheed.com>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@hub.freebsd.org
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 18:04:52 -0400 (EDT)

 On Sun, 12 Apr 1998, Brian Handy wrote:

 >  Hmmm...where'd it fetch the port from?  I just fetched it from the French
 >  site, (#2 in the MASTER_SITES list) and it worked fine.  If we've got

 The one on the uwm site is v.0.88.1, but the one on the French
 site is v.0.88.  Most of the differences are superficial.  The
 port may need to be updated.  Hopefully the French site and the
 Japanese site (also at the old version) will quickly mirror the
 update.  From the diffs between the two versions, it looks like a
 simple update.

 --
  tIM...HOEk
 OPTIMIZATION: the process of using many one-letter variables names