Date:      Sun, 25 Aug 2002 01:33:46 -0400
From:      Lord Raiden <raiden23@netzero.net>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   New fetchmail problem

	Hi all.  Really silly question.  Ever since setting my fetchmail program
to start grabbing mail off of one of my other mail accounts, I'm now
starting to get a lot of wierd errors.  This one spammed by box most of
today and I finally had to telnet in and hand delete the message to get it
to stop.

	fetchmail: SMTP error: 451 4.1.8 Domain of sender address
freepasselgqxoak@nethostit.com does not resolve

	Can anyone tell me how to get fetchmail to just grab my mail, dump it into
my mailbox and just perty much ignore everything else?  I don't need it to
resolve names as it's grabbing stuff, I don't need it verifying names,
etc.  I just want it to download my mail and that's it.  No whining, no
gripping, nada.  Any suggestions?  Or should I switch to a different
fetchmail program?