Date:      Mon, 12 Oct 1998 22:05:08 +0800
From:      "Danny" <danny@pentalpha.com.hk>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   help on ssl

I am a new user on UNIX and SSL
I am using FreeBSD 2.2.7-stable and want to install SSLtelnet. However, as I
am outside USA, I can not use its stand port. Therefore, I need to down all
the necessary package myself. I had download the SSLeay -0.9.0b and
SSLtelnet-0.13 .
I had installed SSLeay-0.9.0b with "Configure FreeBSD" and "make all
install".
The install seem OK.
Then I install SSLtelnet-0.13 with "make"
I get the follow error.
Can you help me or let me know where I can find the information which can
help me.
Thank!
Danny

make
*** Error code 1 (ignored)
lib
libbsd
gcc -DLINUX -DTERMIOS  -DLIBC_SCCS  -I../../include -c getpass.c
getpass.c: In function `getpass':
getpass.c:30: `TCGETS' undeclared (first use this function)
getpass.c:30: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
getpass.c:30: for each function it appears in.)
getpass.c:34: `TCSETS' undeclared (first use this function)
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.