Date:      Thu, 11 May 2006 15:11:44 +0200
From:      Pav Lucistnik <pav@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Niclas Zeising <lothrandil@n00b.apagnu.se>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Close PR docs/40851

--=-4qUtwqy/oUAP4k5SkVNw

Niclas Zeising p=ED=B9e v =E8t 11. 05. 2006 v 15:00 +0200:

> I was looking through some old PRs in the gnats database and tripped
> over PR docs/40851 http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3Ddocs/4085=
1
> . It mentions the addition of mergemaster -p to the instructions on how
> to upgrade a system in UPDATING. Mergemaster -p is already mentioned in
> UPDATING in RELENG_5, RELENG_6 and HEAD. It is still lacking in in
> UPDATING in RELENG_4 but I think an addition is unnecessary since
> RELENG_4 is close to EOL. Therefore, I believe we can close this PR.

Yup. PR closed.

--=20
Pav Lucistnik <pav@oook.cz>
              <pav@FreeBSD.org>

Orfax's hip flask contained Old Janx Spirit, a mixture of potions of
stupidity, paralysis, naivery, ruination, lose memories, confusion,
and slime mold juice, with a twist of lemon.
    - from a post on Angband Community Forum

--=-4qUtwqy/oUAP4k5SkVNw
	=?ISO-8859-1?Q?_podepsan=E1?= =?iso-8859-2?Q?_=E8=E1st?=
	=?ISO-8859-1?Q?_zpr=E1vy?=

--=-4qUtwqy/oUAP4k5SkVNw--