Date:      Tue, 26 Jun 2001 16:04:19 -0700
From:      Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
To:        "Tim Strike" <tstrike@targetnet.com>
Cc:        "Freebsd-Stable" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>, msmith@FreeBSD.ORG, "Brandon Gale" <bgale@targetnet.com>, aschmidt@targetnet.com
Subject:   Re: mly driver ++ dell powervault 210S ++ eXtremeRaid 2000

This is due to me trying to be smart and make the passthrough SCSI
interface the default for this driver.  Enclosure management controllers
really mess things up.  Unfortunately, I don't have a managed enclosure,
so I can't test with one. 8(

There is a driver at

  http://people.freebsd.org/~msmith/RAID/mylex/mly-20010618.tar.gz

that should solve your problems.  I have some issues to resolve with
drives going away/coming back, but I'll be trying to get it into the tree
sometime in the next couple of weeks.

Please let me know if this helps.

Regards,
Mike