Date:      Mon, 03 Nov 1997 02:37:57 +0900
From:      Jun-ichiro itojun Itoh <itojun@itojun.org>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Question...

>: 	sorry the floppy drive is not supported by neither stock
>: 	FreeBSD-current nor PAO.
>Bummer. :-(.  I guess I'll have to see about adding support for it
>when I get the chance.

	To clarify: I meant that "you cannot access floppy drive from
	running FreeBSD kernel".  You will be able to install FreeBSD
	by using the pcmcia floppy drive. (since boot loader on the floppy
	drive from BIOS, not from FreeBSD kernel)

	http://www.jp.freebsd.org/PAO/#flp
	has boot floppy image with PAO support included.

itojun