Date:      Wed, 6 Mar 2013 16:01:03 -0800
From:      Robert <traveling08@cox.net>
To:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   acpi error: ae_not_found

Greetings

Please CC me as I am not on this list.

I was given a Toshiba L505D-LS5010 laptop I tried to load FreeBSD 9.1
from Cd but got the following message (hand copied from picture):

ACPI ERROR: [RSF] Namespace lookup failure, AE_NOT_FOUND
(20110527/psargs-392)
ACPI ERROR: Method parse/execution failure,
[\_GPE._L07] (Node 0xfffff002dc48), AE_NOT_FOUND (20110527/psparse-560)
ACPI EXCEPTION: AE_NOT_FOUND, while evaluating GPE method [_L07]
(2910527/evgpe-606)

There were some earlier messages that were similar but with some
different data. The above keeps repeating until it dumps and reboots
and then starts all over.

The bios is updated to the latest offered by Toshiba. I tried booting
with a 10.0 Current thumb drive snapshot but it failed sooner with a
different acpi message.

I am able to install Xubuntu 12.10 but I do not care to have Linux on
this laptop.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Robert